Are They Being Nosey?

Shops in Moscow, St.Petersburg and others; places to do shopping; brands and nonames can be bought in Russia; advises and sharing experiences

Are They Being Nosey?

Postby chilling » 09 Dec 2011, 02:57

"The check'Dexter Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset in the mail". "No, you don't look fat in that". "You don't look that old". These are familiar exaggerations, white lies or what my grandmother called Pinocchio noses.A building contractor nose how to convince you the remodeling will be done on time. A used car dealer nose how to make an old car look good. A lawyer nose how to make his client look innocent.When I wasThe Office Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset innocent child and the doctor said, "This won't hurt", I was too busy looking at the lollypop to see if his nose got longer. Now I watch the doctor's nose very carefully.I listen very carefully when charities call to ask for donations. Although the "Do Not Call List" doesn't apply to charitable organizations, I don't feel very charitable House M.D dvd the charities won't send their requests by mail. Pinocchio noses know that would be mail fraud. They also know they would need a nose guard in prison.
chilling

Google

Return to Shopping