Myths and Truth about Russia

General questions of life in Russia, sharing experience, interesting facts and discussions

Postby BuyGiftsItems » 02 Nov 2011, 12:02

The government is starting to understand that it's there not to suck money, but to help people and the country, but there's a high level of corrution and a high dumb-head factor still.

best pizza franchise
BuyGiftsItems

Google

Postby lvus » 10 Nov 2011, 08:32

Mulberry Outlet is a British fashion company known for its luxury leather goods. Fake Mulberry bags throughout the UK and all over the world including Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Owning the charm Mulberry factory shop is women's dream all the time,choose your Replica Mulberry bags Welcome to experience elegant and luxury at low price on our Mulberry outlet uk,now mulberry bags waiting for you.
Hermes Birkin was named after the actress Jane Birkin .Today, Replica Hermes Birkin have attained the stature of a high end, Birkin Bag proving to be a symbol of wealth and high fashion. Hermes Outlet Constance are sold in a range of sizes. Besides, Hermes Birkin Replica bags in our website have reasonable price! If you are interest in Replica Hermes bags,welcome to our website! Buy Replica Hermes Replica Handbags Birkin Handbags Outlet from Hermes Handbags Outlet Online Store!faux hermes birkin for you
Mulberry outlet store free shipping! Coach Factory Outlet for you.also it will be Canada Goose Outlet online to you as a gift.Shop Canada Goose Sale and Canada Goose jacket
lvus

Postby offshoreaccount » 10 Nov 2011, 09:52

Sometimes we hear and see so many striking, odd and new things about Russia on TV or in newspapers or from the people we meet, that I think I'm missing something! Really, it turns out I live at such a dangerous place flooded with mafiosi, catastrophes, bombings happening all the time, with deadly cold winters, demolished economy, depressed people that I'm really surprised I'm still alive and living here. The point is that all those things about Russia are either not true or very much exaggerated.
offshoreaccount

Postby cpaoutsourcing » 10 Nov 2011, 11:10

At the same time the increasing gap between poor and rich people intensifies social tension in society; there are broken down towns and villages (with dead industries); there are lost people not required in the new system and having nothing to do - therefore drunkenness, narcotics and crimes; low paid old people are really just trying to survive; low salaries in state-employment result in bribes to customs, police...
cpaoutsourcing

Postby adsblackfriday » 21 Nov 2011, 12:22

it's not enough to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg, you should definitely visit one or two provincial towns to get the "feel" of Russia.
adsblackfriday

Postby autoauditmaster » 02 Dec 2011, 10:20

In the Middle Ages, many Europeans believed wolves were tools of the devil and the animals were ruthlessly hunted. Epileptics and the mentally ill were often brought to court and accused of being werewolves
autoauditmaster

true religion jeans outlet

Postby moxia19 » 05 Dec 2011, 07:52

Why is true religion jeans outlet so expensive and why do so many people obsessed with discount true religion jeans so much?
moxia19
Clubber

Postby autocreditquotes » 06 Dec 2011, 07:06

I think your article was focused at me. Thanks for your type needs for our partnership. I have a near utter guarantee that it will undergo. And that's as excellent as it gets. Now let me deal with your feedback, one by one.
autocreditquotes

Previous

Return to General