Russia or USSR

General questions of life in Russia, sharing experience, interesting facts and discussions

Russia or USSR

Postby uubird » 25 Jul 2011, 04:21

Can anyone help me please I'm trying to find someone interested in network marketing in Russia?
uubird

Google

Russia or USSR

Postby crystallan » 12 Aug 2011, 02:57

hi all my name is crystallan i am from newyork happy to come here meet you

coach outlet
CoCo Chanel
crystallan

Russia or USSR

Postby jookwood » 17 Aug 2011, 04:17

i think the USSR is better ,just my opinoin
jookwood

Russia or USSR

Postby BuyGiftsItems » 29 Aug 2011, 08:03

Sildenafil is indeed good for male erection problem treatment. Thanks for that. They perfectly work! I have found them very good value for money. I hope this
BuyGiftsItems

Russia or USSR

Postby crystallan » 06 Sep 2011, 10:18

crystallan

Russia or USSR

Postby jookwood » 15 Sep 2011, 07:42

Many people the world over are quite upset with the way that USSR has fallen and they sure have regrets about the fall of the USSR even now it makes them speechless.There will certainly be difference in all aspects for the people living there, People from outside will not know about the internal changes.
jookwood

Russia or USSR

Postby BuyGiftsItems » 02 Nov 2011, 12:46

Many people the world over are quite upset with the way that USSR has fallen and they sure have regrets about the fall of the USSR even now it makes them speechless.

best pizza franchise
BuyGiftsItems

Russia or USSR

Postby jerseyshuang1 » 03 Nov 2011, 03:00

I like this post ,because I learn some knowledge from it.Thank you very much.
Ravens Jerseys
Dallas Cowboys apparel
Authentic Bears Jerseys
jerseyshuang1

Russia or USSR

Postby lvus » 10 Nov 2011, 08:32

Mulberry Outlet is a British fashion company known for its luxury leather goods. Fake Mulberry bags throughout the UK and all over the world including Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Owning the charm Mulberry factory shop is women's dream all the time,choose your Replica Mulberry bags Welcome to experience elegant and luxury at low price on our Mulberry outlet uk,now mulberry bags waiting for you.
Hermes Birkin was named after the actress Jane Birkin .Today, Replica Hermes Birkin have attained the stature of a high end, Birkin Bag proving to be a symbol of wealth and high fashion. Hermes Outlet Constance are sold in a range of sizes. Besides, Hermes Birkin Replica bags in our website have reasonable price! If you are interest in Replica Hermes bags,welcome to our website! Buy Replica Hermes Replica Handbags Birkin Handbags Outlet from Hermes Handbags Outlet Online Store!faux hermes birkin for you
Mulberry outlet store free shipping! Coach Factory Outlet for you.also it will be Canada Goose Outlet online to you as a gift.Shop Canada Goose Sale and Canada Goose jacket
lvus

Russia or USSR

Postby offshoreaccount » 10 Nov 2011, 09:54

Many people around the world are very upset with the way the Soviet Union fell, and they certainly have regrets about the collapse of the USSR, even now, that makes them stupid.
offshoreaccount

PreviousNext

Return to General